From now on, a guided e-bike tour with cycling instruction will take place every Friday in summer.
There are two options, depending on riding ability and physical condition.
- Tour 1 starts from Gries (approx. 12 km from the 3-Seenhaus), via the Innsbrucker Bankl, the Kühtai reservoir and back to Gries.
- Tour 2 also starts in Gries. But then there are different variants, e.g. to the Juifenalm or the Potsdamer Hütte or via Grinzens to the Kemater Alm. The end point is always Gries.
Starting point Gries at Sport Seppl in Gries:
Always on Fridays at 10:15 a.m.
Duration: until about 16.00 o’clock
- 1 day before until 14.00 o’clock at Sport Seppl or the tourist information in Gries.
- The tour will only take place if at least 4 participants register.
- Phone Sport Seppl: +43 5236 334, e-mail: email@example.com
- Tel. Tourist Information: +43 5236 224, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helmet (also available from Sport Seppl)
- Clothing adapted to the weather
- Good footwear
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, money for food, ID, medication
- Drinks and small snack
Before the start there is a briefing on shifting and braking.
The tour (incl. one day bike rental per stay) is free of charge for Welcome Card holders.