Hiking enthusiasts can join the hiking professionals from the Alpinschule Innsbruck. Every Thursday at 9.50 a.m. a guided hike starts from the tourist information in Gries.
From the 3-Seenhaus in Kühtai it is about 12 km to Gries. Once there, you can use the free Marmota car park.
Registration is not necessary! With the Welcome Card the tour is free of charge. The Welcome Card is available free of charge for stays of at least two days at the 3-Seenhaus.
Professional hiking equipment is important (which is also checked by the mountain guide before the start). Safety first:
- Rucksack with a volume of approx. 25 to 32 l
- Well-fitting hiking boots and purpose-built hiking clothing
- Rain protection
- Sun protection for eyes, skin and head
- Personal medications
- Pullover or soft shell jacket against the wind, if necessary also light gloves, cap
- At least 1 to 1.5 l for triking and if necessary a small meal (e.g. a muesli bar)
- Hiking poles (recommendation)
Tourist information Gries
6182 Semolina in the Sellrain
Phone +43 5236-224