The Jagdschloss Resort with the 3-Seenhaus is close to the Inn Cycle Path.
On the Innradweg segment Innsbruck to Landeck (or Landeck to Innsbruck), the 3-Seenhaus in Kühtai is a perfect and particularly bike-friendly host for cyclists in good shape. Treat yourself to a trip up to 2,020 metres and take a break in a stylish flat.
Facts about the Innradweg:
- Innradweg fans love the breathtaking mountain panoramas and pleasant summer temperatures on the way from St. Moritz in Switzerland to Passau in Germany.
- The cycle path is 520 km long and follows a gentle gradient from the source to the mouth.
- The larger towns and cities, such as St. Maritz, Innsbruck and Passau, are particularly worth seeing. But pleasure cyclists should also plan a little more time for Zernez, Imst, Kufstein, Rosenheim or Altötting.
- The Inn rises at the Maloja Pass in the Swiss Engadine and flows into the Danube near Passau.
- Although it goes continuously downhill from the source, there are a few climbs to contend with, trekking or cross bikes and of course e-bikes are the perfect companions for your tour.
- Altitude of the Innradweg uphill: 1,628 m and downhill: 3,146 m.
Here you will find your summer host, the 3-Seenhaus:
The 3-Seenhaus as part of the Jagdschloss Resort is located at the entrance to the Kühtai Saddle above Silz. You can reach us by road from Ötztal railway station, from Haiming via the Haiminger Sattel or from Kematen. From Ötztal railway station via Haiminger Sattel you will drive approx. 20 km and 1,200 metres in altitude. From Silz to Kühtai it is about 12 km. There are brilliant local cycle paths from the house.
Eat, relax and sleep really well
Our restaurant with pizzeria provides the particularly tasty carbohydrates in the evening and after breakfast you either explore the local cycle paths or set off on your next stage. In the sauna you can relax in comforting warmth. And always enjoy the wonderful view of the Alpine world.
Special services for our cycling guests:
- Locked bicycle room with charging facility for the e-bike.
- Small tool kit
- Washing machine and dryer for your clothes (for a small fee)